The Arc of Bergen and Passaic serves over 1,000 individuals with developmental disabilities and their families. From Early Intervention for infants and toddlers to Summer Camp and After School Programs for youth to Vocational Training, Job Placement, Adult Day Programs, Recreation, Group Homes and Apartments for adults; The Arc is creating opportunities for individuals to reach their full potential and live happy, productive and fulfilling lives.
"The Arc helps us be more independent and to live and be treated like everybody else. I have never been so happy."
Your Giving Tuesday gift to The Arc will help individuals with intellectual and other developmental disabilities achieve their dreams. Make a difference today!
* Early Intervention for Infants and Toddlers
* Summer Camp and After School for children and youth
* Vocational Training and Job Placment for adults
* Day Habilitation Centers for adults
* Group Homes, Supervised Apartments, and Supported Living for adults
* Respite, Case Management, Information and Referral,Companion, Support Groups and Advocacy for families
* Recreation for Children and Adults
* Guardianship and Trust services
* ...and more
Join us for The Arc's Annual Holiday Dinner Dance at The Venetian in Garfield on Wednesday, December 7th. You and your guests can plan to arrive at 6:30 pm and enjoy a wonderful evening in the beautiful Palazzo ballroom. This is an opportunity for the individuals we serve, families, board members, staff, sponsors, supporters and community members come together to celebrate the Holidays and support The Arc.
Sponsorships and Journal Ads available.
Click for more information.
The Mom 2 Mom parent group will be meeting on October 10th rather that the usual date. Check out the event calendar for details.